- Steve Vai
- Widespread Panic
- Gov’t Mule
- Reverend Horton Heat
- Stroke 9
- Bif Naked
- Evanescence – Going Under
- All That Remains – Days Without
- All That Remains – Forever in Your Hands
- All That Remains – Undone
- Flight of the Concords – Business Time
- Flight of the Concords – Demon Woman
- Flight of the Concords – Most Beautiful Girl in the Room
- Ministry – Let’s Go
- Ministry – Life is Good
- Ministry – Watch Yourself
I am a huge, HUGE Flight of the Conchords fan and I cannot WAIT to bust out some Business Time on the mic.
As originally promised, RBN also opens the doors to more experimental stuff and new genres of fake plastic music, like this full-on Jazz track by Bill Bruford’s Earthworks. Check it out: saxophone as vocals, piano as guitar!
Don’t think a sax could actually play those vocals? I beg to differ! Witness a trombone player scoring a perfect on the vocals to the execrable “I Get By”.
Sorry Honest Bob fans, but that song is a crime against music. A trombone is the best thing that could have ever possibly happened to “I Get By”.